How to take a quiz in this site

Landing Page Forums Technical Support How to take a quiz in this site

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Larysa Brooks
      Participant

I finished to listen a video. Then I wanted to take a quiz. The system asked me to login again and take a quiz. Well, when I log ind again, there was not any quiz. How I can take a quiz here? Thank you.

Hi Larysa,

This is a technical problem that we are working on. Currently when you get that message you need to log in and play the video again. You can do something else while it is playing, including working online or browsing in other tabs.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thu Tran
      Participant

Hello. Just wanted to let you know that I followed the instructions, logged in again and replayed the video but I still couldn’t find the quiz at the end. The same message popped up asking me to log in again.

Hi Larysa,

Thanks for following the instructions, and I’m sorry for all the problems you’ve had.

They were caused by a technical issue, which is now fixed.

I’ve sent you an email with further information.

Thanks

Naomi

Larysa Brooks
      Participant

Hi Naomi,
      Thank you for your help. You did a very good job. I listened to one video today, and I saw a quiz. I was very happy when I saw a quiz!!! Thank you very much. Now, I  do not want to cancel my membership in this site. I will be more than happy to listen to more videos and hope to get more quizzes done. Actually I like all the videos that I saw. They are very informative and well done. All speakers are very good!
      Thank you, 
      Larysa Brooks

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© Copyright 2013-2024- Voices For Health, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.